mama scout lab e-course

Thursday, September 10, 2015

september wellness challenge :: learn something new everyday


I am a little late coming off the mindful media challenge from this summer. How was that for you? While I still scanned social media, I found that I was on my phone and computer much less. I loved it and I am finding it hard to get back into the swing of things. 

But, it is time for another challenge. This is a rerun of a popular challenge from last fall.  

Here is the deal. Meet up on the FB group page and post daily (or whenever the fancy strikes you) about what you have learned that day. It might be an emotional truth, an odd fact or a relationship epiphany. Whatever it is - go for it. These are great fun to think up, share, and read. 

We might spill into October a bit to make up for lost time, but October will have its own challenge and it is a good one. 

This is a free project and filled with some super cool people. Fell free to invite your people too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...