mama scout lab e-course

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

how about a DIY summer camp? oh, yeah!


I am so excited to be a part of the Natural Nesters awesome At-Home Summer Nature Camp! She has amassed an amazing group of contributors who will offer so many activities, recipes and ideas around weekly themes. 

Here is just a sampling of what is included. 





I think this would be perfect to do with a group of friends. Maybe a weekly camp play date with all the activities sorted out for you? 

With themes like An Edible Garden, The Night Sky, At the Beach, a Spot in the Shade, Ponds & Frogs, Rain, Wildflowers & Bees and Sun Fun, there will be something for everyone in your family. 

The entire full color (did you see the samples pages above!?) eCurriculum mails out May 20th. 

At only 39.99 for a whole summer of activities, you can save on other camps and make a truly memorable summer connecting with your kids.

And, I love that you can customize your can depending on the weather and local events. This is going to be so much fun - I can not wait to get mine!

Click here to view more details

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for us. I'm running 'camp mommy' for my three kids this summer, as I call it anyway. This will certainly help for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh, the link at the bottom isn't working :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...