mama scout lab e-course

Sunday, January 13, 2013

an e-Lab for mamas



Things might be a bit slow around here for the next week or so as I prepare for the first Mama Lab :: A Book About Me.

I am putting the final touches on it and so loving the prompts and explorations. I am all about process, so this is truly a lab. Participants will not leave with a pretty, scrapbook project. That is not my style. If you join us, by the end of the month, you will have a messy, packed book full of memories, lists, letters, maps, ideas, photos, and projects. These bits and ramblings will contain so much seed inspiration for you to invest back into your life as you get on track and create the life you want.

I can not wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...