mama scout lab e-course

Thursday, October 4, 2012

introducing.... 10 day Holiday Lab


I had such a great time with the first Mama Scout Family e-lab, I created another lab! 

( I am also running the Family Lab again in November.)

If you are like me, you start getting antsy about the holiday season now. I feel like I should already be organizing and scheduling through the rest of the year. 

Which events are we going to attend or host?

Which new foods might we want to make? (is this the year for the bouche de noel?)

Which gifts I should start making? (am I going to master soap making soon enough?)

Whose feelings am I going to need to tip toe around?

How can I keep my vision of the holiday clear in the midst of chaos?

How can I stay healthy and calm?

Will I be able to slow down enough to enjoy simple projects with my kids?

If you have asked yourself any of these questions, this is the lab for you. 

I am proposing a simpler way. This 10 day lab will stir up your creative juices so that you can set intentions and create the holiday that you want. The one that will enrich your family and strengthen your traditions. 

Each day, you will receive, in your mailbox, a holiday lab. They are called labs because they offer ideas, but ultimately you will need to experiment with the ideas and projects in the way that makes sense for your family. 

Each lab contains an essay to get you thinking, a writing prompt just for you, an open ended creative project for you and your family, a simple, healthy, seasonal recipe and links to additional resources. 

You can print out the labs or file them to use as you need them through out the season. 

Our group will also have a Facebook page used to support each other, share ideas and additional projects and resources. 

You can read more and register here

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at amybarbo@gmail.com. 

I hope you can join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...