mama scout lab e-course

Friday, April 6, 2012

merit badge tale :: Marnie

Another merit badge tale! This one is from Marnie Craycroft of the awesome blog Carrots are Orange. I can completely relate to this tale : flying with babies, nursing, unrelenting fatigue...read her tale to find out what happened!



We travel a lot with our children. On one occasion we were taking a flight across the USA to visit our parents in New England. At the time our sons were 6 months old and 2 years old. My husband handled our 2 year old, while I handled our 6 month old. That, as many of you who travel with nursing infants know, means "nurse, sleep, nurse, sleep,
nurse, sleep". Well, typically that means the baby, not me. On this occasion, however, I fell asleep while nursing and I fell asleep hard.
I am not sure how long I slept but I do know that when I woke up both my nipples were bare to the cabin with my Glamour Mom tank top unfastened without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...